Our doctors are all highly qualified, specialist general practitioners with many years of clinical experience.
Our doctors are trained to deal with any medical concern you may have: no matter the problem, they’ve seen it before and will know the best way to help. If ever you think you might need a longer-than-normal consultation to deal with multiple or complex issues, please let our receptionists know. They’ll be more than happy to accommodate you.
In addition to caring for your general health, our medical centre also offers a number of specialist services. Our doctors can provide:
- skin cancer and mole checks
- minor operations for removal of moles, skin cancers, cysts and warts
- suturing (stitching) of wounds
- treatment of minor fractures
- paediatric care and childhood vaccinations
- adult travel and routine vaccinations
- electrocardiograms (heart tests)
- respiratory function (lung) tests and asthma care
- sexual health counselling and testing
- family planning advice, including the insertion and removal of Implanon® contraceptive implants
- menopause and hormone replacement therapy counselling
- sports medicine and general practice orthopaedics
- insurance/pre-employment medicals and medico-legal reports
In addition to our own doctors and nurses, we also have two pharmacies, a pathology collection centre, a podiatrist and a dentist conveniently located onsite at Westfield Carindale.